As a Partner with Mark Kamin and Associates, May Wang has over 19 years of experience in bringing human and organization performance to the next level. Through a combination of performance coaching, team alignment and leadership development training, May works with leaders and their teams to approach critical objectives in new ways, from measurable cost savings to dramatic productivity improvements. Clients credit May for her acumen in assessing the current situation, and helping them to develop and implement strategies that drive the desired results over time.
Her education, training and coaching specialties include:
- Developing leaders through a proven leadership framework such that they exercise leadership powerfully under any circumstances and be a leader as their natural self-expression.
- Generating a new level of productivity for individuals and teams in dealing with the ever increasing demands of business with a renewed sense of freedom and peace of mind via Mission Control Productivity and Accomplishment Program.
- Transforming and aligning organizational culture with its strategies and objectives where people think newly, engage passionately and thrive to produce unprecedented results.
- Coaching and empowering teams and individuals at all levels to powerfully serve their organizations in the context of integrity, accountability, leadership, contribution and excellence.
- May holds a M.A. from University of Texas at Austin in Adult Education and Human Resource Development Leadership.
Fluent in English as well as in Mandarin Chinese, May is active in the Houston Asian Community and serves as the Chairperson of the Asian Chamber of Commerce.