Secrets To Successful Remote-Teaming
A 9-hour program delivered in 3-hour sessions via webinar
During this time of increasing uncertainty operational change is mandated as more and more teams deal with working remotely and effectively.
There is a legitimate concern that working remotely decreases performance.
This limiting perception is based on a misunderstanding of the nature of communication and what authentic communication provides.
Managing remote teams is very straight forward when clear and effective communication is in place.
Clear and effective communication transforms an organization’s relationship to power and integrity from ordinary to profound and extraordinary.
Here is what we assert:
- Authentic and clear communication makes a difference
- Talking is only part of real communication
- Authentic listening creates a powerful connection which is what communication is for
- When people are authentically connected they do not need to be face-to-face to excel
- When we say connected we do mean people speaking and listening in a way that gives them the experience of being known, heard, and authentically related
- Managing remote teams is very straight forward when clear and effective communication is in place
- Clear and effective communication transforms an organization’s relationship to “team” from ordinary to profound and extraordinary
- Mastering The Secrets to Remote-Teaming© requires the fulfillment and on-going management of accountabilities. This includes agreed outcomes, email protocols, conversation management and internal tracking systems.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders dealing with remote teams, uncertainty, and change
- Any leader concerned with the efficiency and productivity of their organization as more and more people are being asked to work remotely
- Managers accountable for teams working remotely
- Teams figuring out how to work together in this new environment
- Project managers now working remotely
- Sales leaders needing new access to sales teams selling remotely
How to work effectively and remotely:
- Keeping everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction
- Maintaining a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Generating coordinated action
- Dealing effectively with uncertainty and change
- Experiencing being related and connected
For more information on open enrollment programs, or how to bring this program to your organization, please contact one of the members of Our Team or call our corporate office at 713.974.3992.